The R1 is designed to withstand extreme boost pressures at the highest levels of performance, while offering lightning fast response thanks to the unit's friction-free diaphragm-based design.
Unlike piston based units that can stick and bind in the winter, the APR R1 is virtually maintenance free, requiring no greasing or o-ring replacements, as is common with other units. Constructed from CNC-machined billet-aluminum with a high-temperature Nomex-reinforced diaphragm, the R1 is designed to be the last DV upgrade the engine will ever need!
- Direct replacement
- Billet construction
- Premium friction-free diaphragm-based design
- No sticking or binding like pistons
- No maintenance like pistons
- Nomex-reinforced diaphragm
- Fits 1 inch inlet and outlet hoses