HOW TO IE TUNE YOUR 2.0T FSI
IE ECU Tunes for your VW or Audi 2.0T FSI engine are available in multiple Stages offering maximum performance and reliability for either stock or aftermarket installed parts. Read below to determine the best stage for your build!
WHAT DOES THE ECU TUNE DO?
IE's motorsport-inspired software brings track-ready ECU programming to your VW or Audi while retaining factory comfort and reliability. Developed in-house, IE engineers are equipped with industry-leading tuning technology to completely reverse engineer the factory mapping and safely modify it to maximize performance. Years of professional tuning high-powered race vehicles and intimate knowledge of the VW & Audi engines results in a wicked fast car on the street or the track. Your new software tune is easily uploaded to your factory installed ECU (engine control module) without touching a wrench in your own driveway. Multiple tunes are available to match your stock or installed aftermarket hardware.
- Maximize horsepower & torque gains
- Easily and quickly tune your car at home
- Retain factory reliability
- Installs via IE POWERlink Tool
- Upgrade tunes at any time with no fees
- Easy octane switching
- Simple data logging
- Return to stock anytime
- Improved throttle response
- Increased rev limiter
- Remove top speed limiter
- VW - MK5 GTI 2006-2008 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- VW - MK5 Jetta 2006-2008 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- VW - MK5 GLI 2006-2008 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- VW - B6 Passat 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- Audi A3 2006-2008 (MK2 / 8P) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
- Audi TT 2008-2010 (MK2 / 8J) 2.0T EA113 FSI engines*
*This ECU calibration is for 2.0T FSI timing belt driven engines, late model 2.0T TSI timing chain driven engines require a separate tune. Not sure? Don't worry, your new IE flash tool will automatically detect your ECU and apply the correct tune for your engine.